Monday, March 31, 2003

Been Too Long

It has been far too long since I wrote in here, and so many issues have continued to arise within my relationship with my master where the baggage can be traced back to my relationship with Jack, and some can be traced back even further. Those last are the ones that bother me the most because I had spent a great deal of time fixing those things and for the most part I had suceeded. But along comes one person and all the old insecurities, fears, etc based negative behavior comes back and fighting it a second tme is alot more difficult.

I haven't been online much but that is changing since master made doing my e-mail a daily task. I'm supposed to work on it for an hour but master knows there are days where there just isn't enough email to last for an hour, so on those days I can add in web site updates, blogs anything I want. Of course I can do that anyway

No comments: